View Single Post
Old April 8, 2002, 08:31 PM   #6
Yelf

If it wasn't obvious this is a real life scenario which happened in January to a close friend of mine.
They found him the next morning shot 3 times (2 chest 1 head), and the woman was missing.
From what we know at this point it appears the Ex entered through the new construction (upstairs) and knocked out a plywood partition into the attic (possibly earlier in the day), then entered the attic and made his way to the pull down stairs which led to the living room. He dropped in from the attic and made his way to the bedroom where a gunbattle ensued, both .357. Six rounds were fired from the homeowner and 5 from the intruder, 3 hitting the homeowner. Walking from the living room you must jog to the left to enter a 6-8 ft hallway which leads straight to the beedroom, facing the bedroom door and approx 3 ft to the left is a door which leads to the garage. All 6 homeowner rounds hit that door in about a 24" diameter group. It appears the intruder may have been able to back into a corner and avoid all incoming fire by mere inches. The intruder may have possible been able to put his arm around the corner and fire into the bedroom. First shot was below the left nipple down and to the right striking a vertabrae and resting just below the skin, second shot was a few inches above the belt line up and to the left. The 3rd and final hit was to the top of the head exiting below the right eye. There was 2 holes in the floor near his head where he lay, I presume a hit and a miss.
We figure that first hit sent him back and the 2nd was while he was down and the 3rd was an execution.
A couple of things that I think about alot are 1. would he still be dead if he wasn't armed? 2. The Police had this guy and let him go. 3. The gun he was killed with was a $50 gun bought from a homelss guy.

Something to think about.....

Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 8 queries