View Single Post
Old May 9, 2011, 09:54 PM   #21
Keg

Quote:
I didn't learn the difference between mass and weight at Horn Hill, nor was that where I developed reading comprehension or learned the method for calculating percentage error.

And even if you believe that I'm biased (which is your prerogative, I suppose--a person is free to believe anything he chooses to), the nice thing about this kind of debate is that biases and opinions don't decide the outcome, facts do and facts aren't biased nor do they yield to any particular person's opinion.
Quote:
John....did not say ya did.....It just stands to reason......U may be more biased......The fact is..only DNS's tests are valid??? Why is that??? Mentioning facts...The fact is..someone ran this test months ago......Guess what??? I think U know.......

Quote:
See if you can manage to debate this on the basis of facts, without all the innuendo.
See above......Please don't overlook the facts............I did not start this thread and bring someone elses name into it.......It could have been started without that.......Since U are not biased..I'm sure U agree......

Last edited by Keg; May 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.02619 seconds with 8 queries