View Single Post
Old October 19, 2008, 08:01 PM   #43
orionengnr

870, chambered and ready to go.
If I am awakened in the middle of the night by an intruder (and I have four mobile four-legged alarm systems) then there is someone inside the house that does not belong there.

The dogs barking/biting, etc. are the only warning they will get.

Quote:
If I was so scared in my own hone (sic) that I had to have a loaded gun with me 24 hours a day, and multiple ones at that, it wouldn't be my home for long.
You obviously don't read newspapers or watch the news. Home invasions happen in nice neighborhoods. You cannot predict where or when it may happen...however, you can be prepared. As someone once posted, "Carry 24/7 or guess right".
Quote:
I also question what makes you feel that someone stealing things is a deadly force event? Sorry, it is not.
Once again, spoken from your own obviously limited perspective. Get out a little more. Read up on laws in other (especially Free) states.

If you ever rid yourself of Gov. Doyle you may relinquish the moniker of "subject" and gain the right that may of us enjoy...the right to protect yourself and your property.

Yes, I used to live in the state just south of you, so I have experienced the mentality. Note that I don't say that I understand it.

Good luck. Sounds as if you will need it.

Page generated in 0.02375 seconds with 8 queries