View Single Post
Old February 22, 2016, 09:38 PM   #6
ms6852

My father is a veteran of the Korean War so I learned from him, as well as my grandfather and uncles. I hunted at an early age with them and as an 8 yr old my first rifle was a borrowed rifle in 30-06 cal which for me kicked like a mule on steroids. Since then I only hunt with a 30-06.

I learned to shoot as well with a daisy BB gun. Back than I used to buy the bags of toy soldiers and Cowboys and Indians and those were my targets as well as any big red fire ants crossing my path.

I than joined the army for 21 years and shot my 1911 and m16A1, and also the m60 machine gun and when I became the tank commander on the howizer m109A1 the 50 cal.

But I always maintain my skills using 22 rim fire for my hand guns and rifles shooting 400 yds with 10/22 Ruger and shooting golf balls to 85 yds with my browning buckmark. Best way to get range time is with rim fire ammo, it won't break your wallet and you get to practice all your fundamentals.

Page generated in 0.03728 seconds with 8 queries