View Single Post
Old January 29, 2008, 08:51 PM   #18
maestro pistolero

At this point I'm going to hold Kimber's feet to the fire on fixing it. Perhaps they do have min wage "gunsmiths" as you say. But SOMEBODY at Kimber HAS to know how to make it work. They built the damn thing didn't they?

These have been extenuating circumstances to say the least, and my considerable patience in this matter has run out. If it doesn't come back PERFECT, it will go back for the last time with a formal letter of demand that they either:

1. Send me a gun that works immediately, even if that means going to a full-size.

2. Refund the entire purchase price plus tax plus registration plus shipping costs for the four return trips.

3. Face me in small claims. (which I doubt they will want to do considering the embarassing facts of the matter).

I will be making all of this clear to them on the phone tomorrow.

So I'm not going to sell the gun yet. But if I do, I'll give you the first shot at it. Fair enough?

If anyone doesn't understand my degree of outrage with Kimber I urge you to read my many posts http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...archid=1409699 about this ongoing and unbelievable comedy of errors surrounding this Pro TLE/RLII and the last one that they couldn't FIX.

Page generated in 0.04040 seconds with 8 queries