View Single Post
Old October 11, 2007, 06:07 PM   #7
jtaylor

Thanks for the help. I was on my way to pick up the used Taurus SS model and I found a great deal on the Beretta at a Local shop.... Go figure. It was too good a deal, a few hundred less than I've seen anywhere.
I bought the 24 1/4" rifle, oct barrel, 13 round in .45lc. They had the Carbines in stock but have to order mine from their supplier. Everything I read about the Taurus is good, but same with the Beretta. The maker of the Beretta is Uberti, so I was glad to find that out, all my Uberti's are amazing quality. They all needed minor tuning ( main spring, trigger... ) but all are built well and have nice grips.
I do reload, just started a month ago with a Dillon AT-500, but it's almost fully uprgaded to a RL550-B so far. I'll have to watch the OAL it seems for the pump guns.
I still really like that stainless Taurus, I'll have to keep an eye out for them.
I'll post again when this Beretta is in and I'll put up a picture. I had a hard time finding any info or pictures online, other than the one from Beretta!
I hate when a seller is selling a firearm and gives you the stock press release picture from the manufacturer! I'm just picky about the woods on my guns I guess...

Page generated in 0.02649 seconds with 8 queries