View Single Post
Old July 19, 2000, 03:28 AM   #1
jkeenan

It looks like I found a couple of deals on some shotguns:

Benelli M1 Super90, Pistol Grip, Rifle sights. NIB (the gunstore represents it as previously owned, never fired--which matches my own impression, and the dealers there are very honest). $650

Beretta 1201 with extended mag and pistolgrip. I have been told it is all factory, and the "Blue Book" I have also mentions that it was produced that way in 94 (i.e. pre-ban)--I think they call it a 1201FP3. NIB $610

Now, I am wondering how hard and how much to put ghost ring sights on both of these guns? From reading the posts here, I've decided against a side-saddle shell carrier--so the only likely mods to both guns would be the ghost ring sights.

The Benelli is an H & K import 218xxx serial # (post ban)--I seem to remember someone spelling out a trick to have an extra round on the carrier--can anyone tell me how this is done again?

Suggested ammo for both (I know that they are basically the same gun)? I'm looking for clean shooting Slugs, Buck (#00 and #4), and probably some small shot for home defense--I live in an apartment with thin walls. Any suggestions would be a great help.

Thanks!!

Page generated in 0.03799 seconds with 8 queries