View Single Post
Old November 29, 2016, 08:20 PM   #7
Kimber84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal god View Post
They always try to claim it's the customers fault . I've been seeing a trend that A LOT of Vortex optics get sent back . I had a scope need to be returned . They said I torqued the mount to tight . Now my red dot is going out after every other shot or so . I'm sure it's something I did again .

The only two Vortex products I've ever owned and both needed to be returned . Guy in quote has had to send back 4 items . C-mon man Bushnell does not even have that bad a record .

I loved my Vortex stuff when it worked . To bad they don't keep working .

For my scope the turn around was fast . I believe they sent me a new scope the day after they got mine . So I believe my total time was 8 days which was pretty good I thought .

Good products for range plinking but I don't see how I could trust them to put food on the table of save my life . I just see to many failures from Vortex .

If you actually read my post you would have noticed I said three of the four were self inflicted.

One rifle was dropped and busted the front lens.

2nd was a scope that was cranked way to far into the zero stop shims by one of my buddies. It then twisted the shims and eventually was so tight that it wouldn't back off.

3rd was a set of 8x32 binos that were dropped about 30' from a treestand and landed on the only rock within 100 yards.

4th was a Viper that had tracking issues.

I couldn't disagree more about them trying to blame the customer, that's not been my experience at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page generated in 0.02089 seconds with 8 queries