View Single Post
Old September 9, 2012, 09:08 AM   #18
XL650 Owner

He's ours. Our daughter was adopted when she was 4. He hasn't been shooting for a number of reasons. We were foster parents to 14 other kids over the last 7 years. This is the first year we haven't and probably wont any more as our kids are older and would rather we didn't now. We only have a 3 bedroom house and we have a boy and a girl so when we fostered we only took in kids of about the same age or younger than ours and let our kids decide if they wanted to share their room again. We started when they were about 5. I had to have extra safety training having the guns in the house because I could reload even though I wasn't, being active would have only made it worse. I suppose mostly though it just wasn't that big a deal. He had so many other interests going on it just wasn't that big a deal. Baseball in the spring from April to July, then tennis from august to October. Add to that he couldn't hold them up. Now he is old enough to easily shoulder them while standing, we aren't fostering any more and it just seems like it's time. So I'm getting back into it.

Page generated in 0.02298 seconds with 8 queries