View Single Post
Old August 28, 2008, 09:23 AM   #36
threegun

Quote:
What are you defending yourself against? How Many? Where at? For how long? At what range?
Quote:
The op never stated "home" defense and never answered the questions in post #2 go all you are playing is a guessing game. The answer is; there is no "right" answer, without more info.
Jmorris, I apologize for not answering your question directly. I didn't even see it for some reason. I did answer the question though in a few posts.

Quote:
If the poop ever hits the fan via riot or other civil unrest I don't see myself being as mobile as when I was younger.
Quote:
As I try to imagine what types of threats I may face, threats like riots, looters (live in hurricane Florida), and gang attacks (gang activity increasing daily in my area), a few things keep popping up.
Quote:
For riots and such I want more power and centerfire reliability.
These (how many, how far, how long) are unknown beforehand. I do expect a city type environment with vehicles and building/homes etc. I also expect that it would come during a riot or other civil unrest situation or possibly a gang thing. Home defense will be a handgun or shotgun or AR in 223 thing.

Page generated in 0.03411 seconds with 8 queries