View Single Post
Old August 2, 2011, 11:45 PM   #818
alan

On Reform of the BATFE mentioned by C0untZer0 is a contemporary post.

Sounds like a good idea except for the following, this is as I see it. "Reform" of this mob is something unlikely to happen, I speak of firearms enforcement, and its' relationship thereto, because the agency, concerning management has shown itself all to willing to prostitute itself, and is otherwise rotten to the core.

I would think that the following might accomplish something worthwhile, IF it can be done.

The laws, re forearms, that BATFE supposedly enforces, need to be repealed. I don't know if this is doable, given the make-up of congress (House and Senate), but that's what comes to mind. Concerning BATFE, take it's toys away.

The following posted by Dead.

Dead While not directly related to F&F or Gunwalker, this is related in "Abuse" by the DOJ and associates. Why bother with constitutional safe guards if one can bypass them and then block review by the courts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/02...n-fbi-lawsuit/

"The government's position here is the FBI's conduct should be beyond the review of the courts, which would render the protections of the constitution meaningless," Bibring said. "Following the government's argument, any domestic law enforcement operation deemed to effect national security would be beyond review."
---------------------------

Re the last part, I submit that any public official, elected or appointed, that has the unmitigated gaul to attempt to foist off such rubbish should be publicly horsewhipped.

Page generated in 0.03818 seconds with 8 queries