View Single Post
Old September 24, 2012, 11:50 AM   #11
rclark

I have both the Rough Rider and the Single Six. My Rough Rider shoots to POA and is very accurate. For a cheap revolver I got a lot of use out of it (and still shoot it). It also has the nice 'three clicks' and half cock to load like a traditional six-shooter.... The Single Six is a much better built revolver hands down and is now my go to .22 in the field.... But from a 'critical' eye... the target can't tell whether hit with the Ruger or the Heritage..... Guess what I am saying is you can get a lot of good mileage and fun out of the RR if that is what you can afford. I know I did/do. Glad the subject came up! Time to put the RR back in the range bag for some fun shoot'n!
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Page generated in 0.03111 seconds with 8 queries