View Single Post
Old June 13, 2020, 12:07 AM   #30
stagpanther

Quote:
did they let u keep the first abl i have heard of them doing that
They did--but the bluetooth doesn't work, so it doesn't do anything. I told them I wanted to send it back, they said they won't take it because they don't actually do anything there with hardware. The stuff's made in China--so they must essentially just bring it in and sell it. Kinda interesting it has an export restriction--considering it was imported from China.

I've been thinking about their ballistics targeting capability--and you would know much more about this than I can figure out--but I can't tell if their ballistics data includes an on-board calculator for things like spin drift and coriolis effect, it's point of aim feature at long distance could be pretty far off as you range further out. The two or three shots I got off before the bluetooth went belly up (on the first ABL I bought) were about 4" off at 125 yds after I zeroed the ABL. My ballistics input data is pretty accurate since I record lots of data through my labradar for my hand-loaded ammo.

Page generated in 0.03393 seconds with 8 queries