View Single Post
Old October 6, 2011, 10:57 PM   #32
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Quote:
Some of the deranged people who have gone on shooting rampages have done the same thing.
I bet most have not... I also think the vastest of majority of gun video makers are not going to be involved in a shooting rampage...

That is like saying a guy who has many car videos on you tube is going to plow into a crowd of people because a couple instances of such behavior was perpetrated by a guy with similar car videos...

Quote:
They have a reasonable concern. I think they acted a bit over the top, but they do have a valid concen. You posted videos of you and your guns (several, apparently) for all the world to see.
I am shocked to see 44amp say this... There are far too many gun vids on youtube posted by sane, well behaved, legit folks and so few ever posted by nut job who goes on to commit a crime.
IMHO, there is no "reasonable concern" raised by knowing a man has made videos showing his choice of legit hobby/passtime/passion etc...

Now if he was making commentary like that "Timothean" guy... maybe he might raise concern but not because of guns...

If he was snortin' cocaine in the vids... I might see some concern as well...

Brent

Page generated in 0.03461 seconds with 8 queries