View Single Post
Old November 13, 2009, 02:25 AM   #1
Elvishead

Do you ever check OP'ers statistics?

I see a lot of people ask questions about guns or ammo, and they never check back, or they don't respond back with not ever so much as a thank you, or acknowledgment.

And others go on for weeks responding to the OP's questions without even knowing they are responding to nobody, because the OP asked and left.

I've seen 2,3,4, even 5 pages of poster's post for no reason.

Anyway, people should be more aware we can check each others activities to see if we are wasting your time following up on the OP'ers thread using our statistic feature we all have, it's easy to do.

If a thread goes more than a few days, or a few pages, I make sure the OP has followed up to see if they are actually engaged in the original topic they brought up, so I don't have to answer a "died thread".

I also like to use my own statistics to monitor my own questions or comments, and follow up on them, it makes it much easier.

So I recommend using your own statistics feature for easy follow ups. It works really well, and you don't, or won't, miss anything that you commented on recently.

Page generated in 0.03269 seconds with 8 queries