View Single Post
Old June 24, 2013, 03:19 PM   #14
chiefr

Paul B. Posted:
The only problem with Winchester bras that I've ever has was some of the 50 round bags did not have 50 rounds of brass. I have another couple of bags coming and if they're short this time I'll let Big W know and we'll see if and how they make it right. One bag was shy 2 roiunds and the other one round. These were nickel cases for my .280 Rem. I bought a large quantity of Winchester breaass for my 7x57 and .358 Win. as both rounds are a bit hard to come by and all I had to do on them was round out a few dented necks. They've worked just fine.
I don't get in a dither if brass is shorter than the trim to lenght. I hate trimming so if they give a couple of extra reloads before I do have to trim, for me that's great. I hate reaming out he flash hole and uniforming primer pockets too but contrary to what one gun writer said, I feel is made a diffeerence albeit slight with loads for my custom rifle and for two factory guns as well. At least those two things only need to be done once.
Paul B.

===============================================================

I too have seen one or 2 missing with both WW or R-P. In the case of 358, WW is your only source, thus you get stuck. I never really bothered to complain. I hope you do & post results. Did not know WW quit making brass. I know as a fact R-P still makes theirs. Yep, I agree trimming is a pain, but an absolute necessity with domestic brass.

Last edited by chiefr; June 24, 2013 at 03:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.02960 seconds with 8 queries