View Single Post
Old October 31, 2011, 03:31 AM   #15
youngunz4life

this is my answer to the original post's question

actually, as stated in the article, the CCWer was permitted by law to chase the suspect. wow, this story is intense. I bet this guy's adrenaline is still going. The fact about the perp's record, still being on probation for convictions of similar crimes, and the fact that he assaulted a woman and there were witnesses all helps. The man also did the right thing and probably had someone call police. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, but I tip my hat. If he can shutup, lawyer up, and let the DA do their thing I don't think charges will be brought(based on the little info I have). I mean if the robber had a weapon and he pointed it at the CCWer then he will be in the clear...deadmen don't talk, sorry about the cliche but it seems to fit the bill here. There were no witnesses to the final shooting, and it seems believable(though again, we have little from the article even though it is showing the puzzle pieces fitting together).

Page generated in 0.03133 seconds with 8 queries