View Single Post
Old November 16, 2009, 03:49 PM   #16
Uncle Buck

Wannabe: Good luck on getting the record sealed, expunged or rescinded. My step-dad had to do this in order for him to be able to legally hunt again. He ended up getting letters from town councilors, attorneys, Veterans organizations and other, very well know people in his hometown in Conn. It was a pain in the butt and he said it took almost three years for everything to get straightened out. But it was worth the time and money (or so he would say when we used to sit under the old oak tree, waiting for the deer or a squirrel, and I would have to agree with him) and hassle. Do not give up on trying to get the right to legal ownership.

The guys who say you should talk to your lawyer about the pellet gun have hit the proverbial nail on the head. Why take a chance on something being illegal? I would hate to see you spend all that time and money and effort on getting your rights re-instated, having the finish line so close, then you end up getting busted for something as silly as a pellet rifle, and face the possibility of never having them re-instated.

Good luck and welcome to the forum. Please check back and let us know what you find out and how you make out.

Page generated in 0.03459 seconds with 8 queries