View Single Post
Old May 7, 2008, 07:43 AM   #40
dabigguns357

Getting the hint

Here is my worst fear that came true,and why i am going today to pick up my new sg239.I usually work nights so i was wide awake playing with my infant son,my wife had just gone to bed.I here knocking on the door,so i go and get my only home defense weapon i have right now[12 g slug gun],and set it by the door to my left.I open the door and this guy was standing there wanting to know where so an so is.I very nicely told him that he had the wrong house and that no one live here by that name.Thats when he became persistant and kept coming closer to me and trying to look over my shoulder to see further in the house.He acually got close enough to me that i could smell the alcohal on his breath.Thats when i got real peaved and stepped back to close the door. Thats when it all kinda went down hill.He stuck his foot in the door to keep me from closing it.I knew i had to do something and fast.I let go of the door as i grabbed my 12g and stuck it in his face.Well he just stood there frozen for a moment,then turned and backed down the steps.I did call 911 but there was nothing they could really do because there was no theft or vandalism .Never in my life have i ever been that scared.Since then i had started working day shift and installed night vision cameras all around. Yes we are also looking for another place to live as well.

As for malls,crazy drivers,and parking lots we don't frequent them enough to worry about yet,but my family and my home i now know i will always have to worry about.

Page generated in 0.02174 seconds with 8 queries