View Single Post
Old August 27, 2006, 02:58 PM   #19
clayking

So much for Taurus service. When I got it back Tuesday, I loaded the cylinder and rotated it without firing. Wednesday, I ran into an indoor range, and fired one full cylinder before they closed. It fired all five, however two were a little hard to cock. Went home and cleaned the gun. Today (Sunday), I went to the range for the full test. Taurus Gets a frigging F--

It was just as bad as before and perhaps worse. Out of 100 shots, I was never able to cock the hammer on all five cylinders. The best I could ever do was four, and most of the time only 3. Three times, once cocked, I had to pull the trigger very hard to get it to fire. All I can say, is that Taurus service sucks, if after a repair the same problem still exists. There will be an interesting conversation tomorrow.......................ck

P.S. Should have known from the number of shooters who have said, "Never Taurus, Taurus stinks, or whats a lifetime guarantee worth when they have it all the time...................

Page generated in 0.03485 seconds with 8 queries