View Single Post
Old October 25, 2010, 12:55 PM   #12
frogsaw

Bad Idea

As suggested by Imccrock, I went to the Brian Enos's Forum and recieved no help. My post was actually deleted shortly after posting. I recieved the following correspondence:

frog,

Your thread has been removed to the Moderator's forum for reference.

As JT correctly pointed out, Brian's forum is not the place to resolve customer service issues. Unfortunately, as the popularity of the forum has grown over the years, it has been seen as an ideal soapbox for consumer issues. That's not what this place is about. We're here primarily to help each other through sharing our experiences with our shooting.

I would add an observation. You stated you were not here just to complain about your experiences with Dillon. That's a hard position to support when you just joined the forums today and within 10 minuted made your first post, which happened to be a complaint about those experiences.

Please refrain from further postings of this nature, and please feel free to stick around, and see for yourself the depth of knowledge that awaits.

Thanks,

Mark R.
BE Forum Moderator

Quote:
My suggestion is to join the Enos forum and ask, because a Dillon factory rep watches the Dillon subforum. But here is one thread on decap pins.

All I ever needed Dillon to replace under warranty was a 45acp sizing die which had a ding on the carbide ring. No clue how it happened, but they replaced it before I could even ask.

Lee

Page generated in 0.03777 seconds with 8 queries