View Single Post
Old July 10, 2013, 01:06 PM   #12
Idaho Spud

I never had a semiauto I had to hold a certain way to make it eject correctly and that includes a P-38, 2 Ruger SR's ( a 9c and a 40) 1911's, a Colt and many I didn't own. Never, that is til I acquired a Glock 23 Gen 3 last year, brand new. When I say BTF I mean rounds that come flying out like a frozen rope and leave marks. No matter the ammo, weak, hot or in between, the ejection is unpredictable. Very annoying. I hate the gun, especially considering I bought two aftermarket bbls for shooting cast boolits. The same loads work perfectly in my Ruger SR40 so I don't buy the limp wrist argument, at least in my own case. I really want to love the gun, but won't get another Glock.

Oh, I'm a lefty and been shooting 55 plus years and have heard all the excuses by Glock and the aficionados. If one has to hold a gun a certain way all the time that gun is basically worthless for anything other than range use IMNSHO. And a buyer shouldn't have to buy this ejector and that extractor and mix and match til a remedy is found, as many have done, and do.

Got here late, sorry for the rant. Forgive me if I've sinned against you.

Page generated in 0.02775 seconds with 8 queries