View Single Post
Old November 6, 2010, 12:19 AM   #15
therealdeal

I meant in my last post to suggest giving him one that I already own hand-to-hand while he was in VA legally (post #9)

but reading the replies that doesnt seem to matter much plus it would be rude to have him buck the system with it on his person driving home.

yes we will be visiting but eventually he would be here again too(referring to post answering on guidelines that I would be in mass.

I knew of the class b and a permits and I have heard many times they try and make people get the b's(when they qualify they get one or the other I believe but its not set). pepperspray requires an FID card and I think buying firearms might too but maybe the class b going by reply. yeah the mass thing is throwing this off.

honestly if I cant just give him a gun I already own(not registered because was VA but bought brand new from dealer originally) while he is in VA then I dont think this is going to work for the simple reason that dad isnt going to want to jump thru a bunch of hoops or licenses to have a weapon. I figured I'd get it to his home safe and sound first(legally) and then drop the bomb about not being able to carry it out for hiking without some hoop jumping(trying to take it slow) I grew up in mass. I left @ 29 and was there besides some live free or die time in new hampshire while in college. I didnt carry back then so I didnt mind.

***basically, if someone moves with his family from a gun friendly state he cant bring his weapons to his home once he reaches mass??!***

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02067 seconds with 8 queries