View Single Post
Old May 31, 2011, 02:38 PM   #197
Hammer It

Geez, Hammer It I've lusted for a K-32 since the early 60's and have never had a chance at one when I had enough shekels coming in. That 5 screw is spectacular. What was the turn around time with Bowen...not that the gun in question is getting a daily workout, but it would be nice to know ahead of time. I've not contacted Bowen as yet...my pal's was back in two weeks as I recall. Have you chrono'd any loads for yours? I'm wondering if the actual velocities hold up when chrono'd by someone other than the manufacturer.

Hello Rodfac
Here are some recent pictures of my S&W Five screw K-32 that I took this weekend when I had it out for some exercise. The Turn around time for my Cylinder was Just two weeks. He only needs the cylinder & Crane assembly out of your existing Model 16-4 to do this caliber conversion as well. See My Response on Post #150 for more on this caliber, but I used Accurate Arms # 7 Powder dispensed at 10.2 Grains per their suggestion along with a CCI Small magnum pistol primer and medium crimp. I took 50 rounds of it to the range and set up my Chrono meter to see the velocity. It clocked 1420 out of my 6" Barrel Fifteen feet in front of the Muzzle. Regards, Hammer It

Page generated in 0.02993 seconds with 8 queries