View Single Post
Old October 17, 2013, 10:55 AM   #2
Sevens

Typically at indoor ranges, it simply doesn't matter what the actual construction of the bullet itself is. It is -FAR- easier for the management of the range (for their own protection) to simply enforce whatever rule is easiest for them to enforce.

Many ranges will prohibit simply by brand, others will run a strong magnet over the bullet itself.

So while we could have a discussion on what some ammo can/may/will do to the backstop of an indoor range, it may end up being a moot point when you visit a particular range. And while this may annoy or anger some folks... I thinks it's awfully difficult to tell someone that owns the place how they should run it.

Many conspiracy theories run rampant, usually circling around the idea that patrons get "set up" to purchase over priced ammo from the range/shop instead, but that doesn't override the idea that someone owns the place and that person isn't the customer.

Page generated in 0.03592 seconds with 8 queries