Thread: .41 vs .44
View Single Post
Old December 8, 2012, 02:06 PM   #38
rclark

Quote:
but the .41 magnum is just right.
Well, I disagree . Image that! The .44Mag can be loaded up and down to meet your 'just right'. From light .44Spec loads to hot .44Mag loads. Bullets for the .44Mag/.44Spec range from .41 weights on up to the heavies.... So, you have the FULL range of bullet selection for what you want to shoot. No, there is no reason to own a .41 unless you really just like the round (which is perfectly OK BTW!!! ) . For this reason, I don't own any .41s or .32s as I just to see the need for one when I have .22, .357, .44 Special, .44 Mag, and .45 Colt revolvers. Some say the o' .45 Colt is in same category as a niche caliber, but just really I like it for reasons I won't say here.. just like the .41 people like their caliber .
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Page generated in 0.02406 seconds with 8 queries