View Single Post
Old November 22, 2005, 08:25 AM   #3
saands

I did see one last Friday with the blackened stainless and was very impressed by the trigger and overall feel. My FFL said that he was going to take it home that weekend and shoot it to see how it worked, so I figured that he could be the test probe instead of me I called in yesterday and he told me that someone had walked into the shop on Saturday and bought it ... so we still don't know how it shoots I guess I'm gonna do the test probe thing on this one, afterall, as I have a two-tone that should be arriving tomorrow. I will take it out and see how well it groups and feeds. I will also get an idea on the repeatability of their trigger as this'll be the second one that I will have dry fired. So ... no first hand reports from owners yet, but I have exameined one.

The mags are made by Skyy, and the CPX-1 doesn't seem to be compatible with the S&W mags like the Kel-tec is, but their mags do feel solid. They reminded me of a really short HiPower mag, although that is likely to be because the only double stack 9x19 mags I have seen recently are for the BHP. It would have been cool if they had actually made it compatible with the HiPower or some other pistol ... that way your backup mag could have some SERIOUS capacity.

I'll be certain to post my impressions ... I hope that they are good ... I'm not sure what, exactly, posessed me to try a brand new model

Saands

Page generated in 0.02200 seconds with 8 queries