View Single Post
Old February 16, 2006, 05:44 PM   #1
RefLuddite

Location: I am 3hrs east of Jasper Nat Park, Alberta on Chip Lake
Where to find Abbreviations, Help please

I have reloaded for a few years (albeit only 2 types & the loads that were suggested and worked so well, Rem .17 & Win. 243) under qualified supervision but he has passed and now that I want to get more invloved with different rifles I can't find what the abbrevations mean for rifles or bullets. I know what HMR means (through this forum) but I certainly am not going to ask about each and every one I don't understand. Therefore, where can I find this info. Don't tell me to look in FAQ and my Lyman's 47th edition doesn't have them (though they use them, and I've gone cover to back cover looking for them) which leaves me at a loss. I have read anything that looked informative to the many questions I have, back through Oct 2005.....in this forum & others and that has caused my eye balls to bleed cause I just couldn't stop, too much cool, informative and humourous stuff.

You guys are the best because you share your knowledge, too many others want to seem superior so don't share. Thank you for any info now, and certainly in the future. Newbies should, IMHO, take a few hours to read back through at LEAST 15 pages because they will find most of their GENERAL questions answered there, BUT, you guys continue to answer these month after month and that is what makes you guys SO GREAT. Thanks for any direction to find what I require. Apology for long post. Reformed Luddite

Page generated in 0.03514 seconds with 8 queries