View Single Post
Old September 16, 2010, 09:07 PM   #4
mcw3734

Xshooter –

Thought about that, but have been advised by numerous sources against it. Too much weight swinging around on the thigh while hiking long distances.

I’ve been adjusting the Blade-Tech Drop and Offset holster tonight and I’ve gotten it to ride fairly tight against my right hip and works with my pack. I do not like all the noise it creates drawing it out. I don’t need to mimic Doc Holiday, but as long as I have clear access to the gun and can pull it out without drawing too much attention, that’s what I’m looking for. So I guess I’m looking at some kind of open leather holster.

You know, I’ve brought this question up on a few other sites and even in the past. Many swear by a chest holster. I initially shy away from that because I’ll be carrying a pack and want to leave the option open for binoculars. But maybe I should look into that option more. Would certainly be better if wearing it fishing.

I’m pretty sure I’m sending the Blade-Tech holster back, anybody with advice/experience, I’d like to hear from you. Thank you.

Page generated in 0.03062 seconds with 8 queries