View Single Post
Old April 3, 2011, 10:21 PM   #13
arcticap

Way back when folks lived on the frontier, they needed to send away for everything and to have it shipped to them too. That's when the general store had a Sears or Wards catalog or such and folks had to order from that and then wait for the goods to be delivered. So mail order is a very traditional way of buying goods. It's cuts down on the overhead costs and lowers prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boberama
The regulations need to be changed so only true BP guns can be used in this season.
If folks want to complain about the hunting regulations in their own state of residence then more power to them. But it's hard for any non-resident to justify what my state regulations should be when they don't live, vote or hunt in my state. And they don't even have a clue what my state hunting regulations are or the reasons for them and the legislative history behind them.
Folks elect their own state representatives and Governor and then those elected officials vote before any new laws are enacted.
Why don't the unhappy folks write one letter to their own state representative who they participated in electing to their own state legislature. Then they wouldn't waste their effort complaining to non-residents about their own state hunting regulations who really don't influence regulatory issues in other states.
Most every state has annual public hearings on new proposed hunting regulations. If folks are unhappy with their own state hunting regulations then they should go and voice their opinion to the officials who get paid to make the decisions in their own state.

Last edited by arcticap; April 4, 2011 at 09:56 AM.

Page generated in 0.03251 seconds with 8 queries