Thread: CCW
View Single Post
Old December 9, 2009, 04:38 AM   #1
hemiguy

CCW

Hey guys,I'm

Been really busy lately. Havn't really been on the computer that much. Been lacking on all my forum postings.. lol

As you all know (thanks to amny of your valid and interesting advice)

I have opted for a Glock G22 for my first gun.
I've been to the range a few times, I'm a pretty decent shot.
I plan to keep going but as you all know ($$$$ is tight). I might go for my Metro Police test in January here as well.
I wanna get my CCW before that time, December 16th the gun rage I use here is having the class. In the state of Nevada you qualify with the gun you want to carry, that goes on your card. If you qualify with 1 revolver you cna carry them all (including the judge), how? I don't know.. lol

Anywhoo... Its a standard B27 target
36 Rounds, 70% hit rate within the INNER 7 ring only.

Two handed shooting style,

At 3 yards / 9FT:
12 rounds, no time limit.

At 5 yards / 15FT:

At 7 yards / 21FT:

Breathing is always key of course, the no time limit is great. My eyes aren't so great, they cross every once in a while.. Does any one have any suggestions? My friend who carries a wide selection of guns just got a new revolver, qualified with it and used the laser assisted aim during his course and they let him with no issues. Anyone know where I can get a good cheap laser for my G22? And how to properly calibrate it?

Any help would be greatly assisted..
I'm confident in myself, but I am a novice, and the class is $100 + $25 for ammo... so I don't wanna fail, thats a lot of dough. After you pass the test, to register and get your CCW with Metro, the fee is $100.25 on top of that.

Thanks again guys,
-Louis

Page generated in 0.04351 seconds with 8 queries