View Single Post
Old February 2, 2006, 10:29 AM   #27
nscale

Nowhere but Texas

As a Texan and Houstonian I have to say, I am proud of this woman. I will also say that the crime rate is up in our area and it is unfortunatly due to the criminal hurricain evacuees that have decided to hang around for easy pickins. Well guess what the pickens aint so easy here in Texas.

I have nothing against the good folks from New Orleans or other parts of LA that have had to find refuge in our area, and I welcome them with open arms. I believe most Texans love Louisianna and the nice people there, But it seems we also got alot of the criminals from there as well.

I am amazed at the local news, every night there is a major crime reported. It didn't used to be this way. And time and time again we here they had a Lousianna accent or plates. We need to let these criminals know we will shoot first and then ask the questions. I vote we don't send them back to our friends in Louisianna, instead we kill em here.

Sorry to get on my soapbox. I think we are going to here more stories like this as citizens protect themselves here in Houston.

Maybe we should run an ad campaign, "Want to help clean up crime? Own a weapon? Come visit Houston."

Page generated in 0.03519 seconds with 8 queries