View Single Post
Old March 27, 2019, 01:27 PM   #125
briandg

Quote:
Leaf, thank you for your concern and the three references to me being dead for not taking your advice in your last post. Good to know someone cares.
You can sort of take it for granted that you won't see any tears on my face if you are dead. I have no idea who you are, won't hear about your death, or even the incident that killed you. Just in case you happen to die because you did something really dumb or reckless, I'm probably going to say 'what an idiot' and move on to the funny pages. When a drunk dove head first into a shallow kiddy pool and broke his stupid head, I barely wasted an incredulous shake of my head. I don't think that I'm alone, I doubt that anyone here is going to know or weep for your death unless close friends share the news.

Despite promises of crocodile tears, I'd not hire an extra limo just to take the expected metric fartload of flowers home from your funeral.

Ehhh, who am I kidding. I love you all and will seriously feel terrible if one of you went to meet elmer or jack. If anyone dies because a bad guy murdered him it's not going to make a bit of difference why you lost, I'm going to grieve for the fact that a (probably) good man was removed from this earth at the hand of a bad guy, and I will also grieve for the fact that some bad guy will, at best, probably just be removed from gentle society for a few years.

Page generated in 0.03326 seconds with 8 queries