View Single Post
Old April 12, 2008, 08:43 PM   #8
RandyStacyE

hoytinak,

I just have to ask ... how does the seller compensate a customer in order to "fix it"?

In my experience they compensate you by giving you a refund for the PRODUCT PRICE ONLY (not shipping both ways). Of course if they happen to volunteer a 100% refund then FINE. How many more P99 mags will they continue to sell?

I have one question ... if you owned a Walther P99 would you now buy several Promag magazines after reading this? That's the point.

Compensation to ONLY the ones that pitch a bitch is not 'fixing it' in my opinion. Fixing it is to FIX THE DESIGN and selling a product that WORKS!

NOTICE that I am not and have not bashed anyone. I am only bashing a product that SUCKS and doesn't function in ANY capacity.

TACTICOOL products are not built for ‘all practical purposes’. A 15 round magazine is NOT a “tacticool” item … it is a necessity in order to fire a weapon which it meant to defend lives. Producing a magazine that does not fit into the weapon which it was designed for is NOT a responsible action. A magazine that properly functions is just as important as the firing pin. This is simply a 100% accurate report of a product and where the product was purchased. Of course the company didn’t make the mags which is obvious.

Page generated in 0.02189 seconds with 8 queries