View Single Post
Old October 9, 2017, 09:32 AM   #15
Mike Irwin
Staff

"While holding a Hand Ejector muzzle up is easy to do, I have found that holding a Top Break muzzle up to eject is awkward."

I've never found it to be at all.

On firing the last shot, I'll rotate my shooting hand (while still holding the gun) so that my palm is facing generally forward, grab the barrel latch with my non shooting hand and essentially rotate my hands out, which opens the gun, breaks the action, and dumps the empties down to the ground.

Then I release the barrel latch, rotate my shooting hand back to a shooting position, and grab my reloads. The barrel is down/cylinder up for reloading.

Granted it's a bit easier/faster with a hand ejector because I can pop the cylinder latch with my shooting thumb and open the cylinder with my index finger while I'm grabbing a speed loader with my non shooting hand.

Then I rotate the muzzle up, slap the ejector rod with the thumb pad part of my palm, and rotate the muzzle down to reload.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.

Page generated in 0.02044 seconds with 8 queries