Thread: CZ 912
View Single Post
Old March 23, 2014, 12:54 AM   #2
the rifleer

I have a cz 712 and I can strait up tell you its not a good gun.

They are made by Huglu in Turkey. Mine was extremely reliable for the first 500 rounds and I was very happy with it. After that the magazine tube some how expanded, causing too much friction to allow the piston to travel. At the time I thought it was the piston, so I called CZ and they shipped me a new piston no questions asked.

I replaced it and had the gun fire out of battery, which exploded the fore grip. This also destroyed the trigger group.

Long story short, do not by these shotguns. They are cheaply made and are not good.

Spend some extra money and get a franchi or a benelli or FN or anything decently made. That really is the way to go.

I read a few negative reviews and thought "well maybe they just got a lemon and i wont have that problem." I'm warning you now, spend the extra money for a well made shotgun. Benelli in particular has a great reputation for lasting for very high round counts. I'm not saying benelli is the best, im just saying you can do alot better than a CZ shotgun. They seem like a bargan, but they aren't.

Page generated in 0.02402 seconds with 8 queries