View Single Post
Old March 2, 2009, 10:51 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 9, 2004
Posts: 340
Are You Serious?

Hire a lawyer in your state to answer your question. Better yet, pay the fee, take the test, and get the permit. If you don't live in a state that will give you a permit, then move. Otherwise, obey the laws where you live. You make us all look bad with questions like this.
vitesse9 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03764 seconds with 8 queries