View Single Post
Old August 5, 2014, 11:15 PM   #1
jgcoastie

X-Bolt Rings/Base... Oh, and I'm back...

Hey y'all, I've been out of touch for a while. Other things took priority in my life over guns for a few years, and I'm finally back to the point where I am able to balance things and be an enthusiast again... I know, shame on me for staying gone for so long...

Now, on to the question at hand... I picked up a Browning X-Bolt Hunter in .300WSM today, along with it I bought a Zeiss Terra 3x in 3-9x42mm. I had a bad experience one time with the Browning/Talley X-Lock rings, so I picked up a set of DNZ rings for the time being to get me by until I find something else. Unfortunately, they didn't have the 1-piece DNZ GameReaper base/rings that I wanted...

But since I'm going to be replacing the rings/base soon, I figured I'd ask for y'alls opinion on a good base/rings setup. I have two thoughts so far, and I'd like your opinions on them, as well as any suggestions you may have.

Option 1: DNZ GameReaper 1-piece Amazon Link

Option 2: Weaver bases Amazon Link and Burris Signature Zee Rings Amazon Link

Your thoughts on either of those?
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." -Richard Henry Lee, Virginia delegate to the Continental Congress, initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights.

Page generated in 0.03148 seconds with 8 queries