View Single Post
Old July 10, 2013, 08:39 PM   #6
SgtLumpy

I'm not kidding in the least. I walk around my home, outside, openly carrying. I'm not saying go up to the guy and confront him. Just wash your car windows or check your mail. It's not antagonistic in my state. Yours may be different.

If you feel like that's a little too much then go outside and make a call on your cellphone. Call your home answering machine if you don't have anyone to call.

Do you have his license number, make model color car? Description of the occupant(s)? Photos?

If I understand correctly, you turn on the outside lights and he drives off. But he comes back later or the next day. Is it the exact same time every day? That can be a big clue. Daytime or night time? I guess if you turn the lights on it's always night time.

What's your gut tell you he's doing? What does he seem to be doing while parked there? Is he looking down at something (map, texting, laptop)? Is he looking up, watching some house? Is he the one your neighbor is cheating with, waiting for you neighbor's spouse to leave? Is he a Pvt Investigator watching one of your neighbors who is cheating on their spouse or claiming insurance disability? Is he a divorced dad picking up his kid for visitation from his ex-wife, your neighbor?

Sgt Lumpy

Page generated in 0.03353 seconds with 8 queries