View Single Post
Old November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Location: Washington state
Posts: 14,728
The easiest option is to take the rifle to a gunsmith that does GunKote application, pay the $200 and you are done. If you are very skilled and have access to bead blasting equipment and a good shop, you could use Brownells' Aluma-Hyde, it comes in a variety of colors.

As far as what caused it, the usual answer is "poor care".
Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.
But what do I know?
Summit Arms Services
Scorch is offline  
Page generated in 0.03062 seconds with 8 queries