View Single Post
Old May 25, 2018, 04:37 PM   #55
Paul B.

Keybear. I looked that gun up. Very nice. Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with it. I've met Gary a few times and he is a tad eccentric at times and I've seen him at gun shows when he had one of his grouches on. I'm thinking if that gun works good now, then I'd just as soon hang onto it. Your choice though.

I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Mag. with 4 5/8" barrel that either came from the factory or someone changed to a standard Blackhawk grip frame. They must have had some very small hands and it's not much fun with full power loads. I've thought about having Gary put the Bisley style frame on the gun But would probably be easy enough I could do it myself. It already has a Bisley hammer so just changing the frame and new stocks should do the trick. It's nice gun when hiking on Mt. Lemmon. People sometimes see bears and a few Mountain lions have been spotted as well. I haven't seen one myself but that .44 with Keith's bullet and load are comforting to have on my hip. I did see one bear on a desert hike but he was way off about a half mile or so. Just watched him with the binocs.
Paul B.

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 8 queries