Thread: SHTF Threads
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2011, 01:39 AM   #1
cloud8a

SHTF Threads

I have not been here very long, but one of the things I have always enjoyed is reading locked threads. Tactics and Training gets a good amount of them. I see many are SHTF threads. I can understand why these scenarios get shut down on Tactics and Training and more so on the others, they lend to an out of control discussions that are sometimes opposite of educational.

But SHTF continues to come up. It must be the child part of the Boyscout in us all. After the days duties are done, and camp is set, the fire is raging, it's almost time to hit the sack, let us talk about what we are to do when the zombies attack.

There are no zombies, BUT the S can HTF can't it? In a real way right?
If SHTF would we be able to remember anything we read here? Contacts we made? Stories? techniques? Means of survival? All these things related to the fire arms we carry for mini SHTF's, like a carjacking or home invasion.

My question is, can we have a SHTF section that could be moderated for at the very least reality? Or has this been tried already and found impossible? Would it be to difficult to moderate cause every thread always has the potential to descend into madness?

Page generated in 0.02642 seconds with 8 queries