View Single Post
Old September 30, 2005, 10:19 PM   #9
USP45usp

Hmmmm, Blackmind, your not related to the Weaver family in Florida are you? Just wondering.

As your original thread. Unfortunatly, there are parents out there that will allow bad to happen and will wail and plead that you don't hurt them, or kill their child (of which the BG may be doing many things with). They will consider it fine as long as everyone is alive after the fact.

But if human instinct(sp?) kicks in, I pity the fool that wishes to mess with family. The sad part is that this instinct, doesn't always kick in because it's been taken out of them.

Why do you think so many child molestations are happening now, with the parents right there in the house (well, this is just my thoughts on the subject).

A parents job is to protect the offspring by ANY means possible and if they chose not to use the best of means and something happens that they could have stopped, then they should be held accountable for their inaction.

Harsh maybe, justifiable entirely.

Excuse me if I don't spell his name correctly, but Ghadi who was a pacifist once said that if someone is shooting at you, then it would be okay to shoot back at them (paraphased, sorry, about to go to bed). This man didn't like violence in any form, yet knew that it was necessary if needed.

Wayne

Page generated in 0.03287 seconds with 8 queries