View Single Post
Old July 19, 2013, 05:17 AM   #14
biggfoot44

The Baby Glocks are very popular , and nobody could say they don't work. For versatility they can also use G19/23 and G17/22 mags , and sleeves are readily available.

To me they are neither fish nor fowl in that they are too fat for *most* pants pocket carry , while being needlessly small for belt carry, but lots of purchasers diagree. There is a near even split between users who have no issues , and those who report unpleasant "snapishness" and muzzle flip. It would be best to test drive one before purchase. I don't obsess over mag capacity , but with only 1 rd difference using the flush mags , that's negligable. But I also feel well served with my prefered loadings of +P and +P+ 9mm , and feel that 9mm looses less effectiveness from the short bbl, so a wash to my thinking.

Not withstanding all that , I recently found myself thinking I wanted a G27, primarily for eventual versatility of different length mags , and different cal/ length bbls.But I just couldn't get one to feel comfortable in *my* hand. Tried Gen 3 and Gen 4 , but still no love. Them my FFL said " have you tried one of these ? " , and handed me a G29sf . Fits me like it grew from my hand ! So I am now the happy owner of the actual most power in a small package. (Of autoloader anyway. )

Page generated in 0.03777 seconds with 8 queries