View Single Post
Old October 14, 2005, 10:42 AM   #36
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Harley-
Once again, I'm in Florida. The Hunting Lease is in the Texas Panhandle. Paducah. See attached Sat Image. Ground ranges from river to swamp to hilly.

Quote:
If Rich can get me as close then, Hey I am all for it, but to go out and hunt spooked pigs. Heck I can never get that close.
We'll get you on hogs, most likely. But I won't hold your hand and walk you up to 'em. You're the hunter, Harley. I'm just the camera crew.
Quote:
I can take them out at 100 yds with that cute little caliber. Right behind that hairy ear or in it, side angle, no problem.
Good deal, bring the 5.7 MM and we'll also video you placing three rounds, offhand into a 2 square inch target at 100 yards....that's the distance from earhole to behind the ear. Hogs don't generally stand downrange of bench rests and the terrain doesn't lend itself to prone shoots. You can go to a kneel, if you'd prefer; snake population is dissipating at this time, though TFL'er H&H,Hunter lost a fabulous hunting dog to a 5' Western Diamondback up there about 10 days ago.

So, what do you say?
Rich
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triangle_Ranch.jpg (173.8 KB, 50 views)

Page generated in 0.02117 seconds with 9 queries