View Single Post
Old June 16, 2014, 09:42 PM   #72
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
And who is it that does sometimes shoot innocent bystanders when responding to a crime seen ?
I am sure you mean cops, but it isn't just bystanders that negligently get shot and it isn't just when arriving at the scene. It also isn't just cops that do this.

Quote:
Yes, use your gun when you must, as a last resort, to defend your own life or the life of a family member. But if you draw that gun with the idea of defending others, make very sure you know exactly what is involved and that there is no other choice.
Nobody ever knows "what is exactly involved..." Even if you think you have identified all the actors, that does not mean you have identified all their strengths and weaknesses or know who hasn't shown up yet that may interfere. So at best, you are just making a guess for which you feel you have high confidence, which isn't the same as actually knowing.

So far, I have yet to see any accounts from the incident where anybody else identified Amanda Miller as a threat in Walmart during the event before she killed Wilcox.

I did find this interesting however, Mr. Miller ordered everyone out of Walmart, threatening to shoot them if they didn't leave. People were leaving at the time that Mr. Wilcox confronted Mr. Miller.

Quote:
He heard Miller shout, "This is the beginning of the revolution! Everybody get out! You will be shot!"

Wilcox "had the option to go left to exit the store to safety," Tanner told CNN. But he chose not to leave. Wilcox instead stayed inside and confronted Jerad Miller, Tanner said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/10/justic...egas-shooting/

Page generated in 0.02932 seconds with 8 queries