View Single Post
Old May 19, 2009, 02:43 PM   #16
Trooper Tyree

I really don't see the correlation between the chicks and this.

The Dixie Chicks expressed opinions and viewpoints that were unfavorable to many of their fans, as a result, they lost many of their fans. Imagine that.

On the other hand the simple act of voting is hardly enough to condemn a man and his business. That's what we see here. The entire post consisted of, OMG, he voted for Obama, we must boycott him!

To be honest this election we had to choose between worse and worser, sadly who was "worser" was a fine line to a lot of people. And for some it was a matter of firsts.

I know many women who voted for Hillery expressly in hopes that she would become the first woman president. They didn't care why, or who, or what her views were, she was a woman and they were woman and danged if they weren't going to vote for her. Likewise I would imagine there were some people of color who voted for Obama for the simply because it would be a first.

The world does not revolve around gun rights for many if not most people. Surprise. There were many other issues at play in this past election, gun rights was only one of them. Just because someone voted for Obama does not necessarily mean they supported his gun views. Our choices were **** poor, but then again you'd have to be crazy to want to step in to presidency at this time.

Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 8 queries