View Single Post
Old June 15, 2014, 10:34 AM   #47
NavyVet1959

Either you believe in the absoluteness of the 2nd Amendment as intended by the Founding Fathers or you are already well on your way down that slippery slope that will eventually lead to gun registration and confiscation.

I'm a Strict Constitutionalist. As such, I believe that EVERY gun "law" that came after the 2nd Amendment is blatantly unconstitutional since they violate the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause. Maybe there are some people that I might prefer not be armed, but I will support their RIGHT to be, regardless of my personal distaste for that person, their history, or lifestyle.

Repeal NFA34... Repeal GCA68... That would be a good start...

The ATF is an unconstitutional branch of the government since their sole purpose is to INFRINGE upon our constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms.
When you fill out your income tax forms at the end of the year, look and see how much money you have given the government throughout the year. Then, take a moment to ponder -- has the government done $X worth of stuff FOR you or TO you this year? I tend to believe the latter...
https://sites.google.com/site/navyvet1959

Page generated in 0.03768 seconds with 8 queries