View Single Post
Old February 24, 2009, 12:10 AM   #8
IZinterrogator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Any .45
I don't consider myself and old timer by age but I have been around this forum for a good while and have definitly noticed change in the people.
Amen, brother. I joined a few months after you and there is definitely a change in the collective attitude around here lately. Downright depressing. I used to come here as often as possible because the members lived up to the adage, "An armed society is a polite society". Now, not so much. Disregard for the rules and disregard for the other members is becoming more prevalent. I really miss having Rich Lucibella active in the forums. He had no problem telling people they were breaking his rules in his house in public. Kept the sanity at a normal level because people didn't want to be booted publicly and other people learned from the mistakes of others.

And don't get me started on the people evading the language filter through clever spelling or just flat out not caring that it is there and having a post full of asterisks. This place used to be safe for kids, not anymore.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams

Last edited by IZinterrogator; February 24, 2009 at 12:16 AM.

Page generated in 0.03471 seconds with 8 queries