View Single Post
Old January 13, 2005, 11:10 PM   #31
busted1200

I quit doing business with CDNN about 10 years ago, when they tried to screw me. This was after the gun ban of '94 they had advertised pre-ban Feather 9mm's with collapisable stocks. I ordered 5 of them. When they came they were post bans with non-collapisable stocks. I called and the person I spoke with told me that the ad was wrong and they should have been listed as post-bans. I told him I didn't want them and that I was going to send them back. He said no problem, but when I asked him how they were going to refund me the cost to ship them back, that's when things changed. He stated that I would have to pay the cost to ship them back. I told him that since it was not my mistake that I shouldn't have to be the one to pay for the return shipping. He stated that if I didn't want them, then I would have to pay to send them back. I again stated that this was their mistake and I shouldn't be the one to end up paying for receiving something that I didn't order. He began to get angry and raising his voice. I couldn't believe what I was listening too. It wasn't until I threatened to contact my credit card company and have the charges reversed that he finally agreed to refund the cost of having to ship them back. Like I tried to expain to him," Why should I have to pay for your mistake." This was no way to treat a customer. I told him before I hung up that I'm sure he doesn't care, but even though I'm a small time customer compared to some larger dealers that they deal with, I would never buy from them again. I've been true to my word.

Page generated in 0.03091 seconds with 8 queries